Online Counselling is available via Zoom video conferencing. It’s easy and just as therapeutic as coming in to the consult room, except you don’t need to travel and can stay in the comfort of your own home. For those that are more familiar with Skype, Cassandra is comfortable using this platform as well.
Professional Counselling via online or telephone is available, in the comfort of your own home. It’s safe, secure and convenient.
Whilst the online medium is very convenient and easy to access, it is important that you ensure you are in a space that is:
- distraction or disturbance free
- comfortable – don’t forget the water & tissues
You will need:
- a computer with a camera
- earbuds or headset with a microphone (not essential, but recommended)
- strong internet access
At the time of your session:
- Cassandra will email you a link to a Zoom meeting
- click on the link & the session will commence
- if it is your first time using Zoom, you will be automatically invited to download Zoom just before the session starts
At an agreed appointment time, Cassandra will be totally and exclusively available to you during your hour-long appointment. Cassandra has helped many people through difficult times and she will be able to offer you support, guidance and advice.
At the end of the session, you will be able to book another appointment
Please note, the service is NOT a crisis line. For callers in immediate need, every effort is made to connect them to the appropriate crisis service.