Counselling provides an opportunity to meet with a non-judgmental and professionally trained counsellor. You will be able to discuss a range of life issues that may affect your ability to get through your day to day life. The counsellor will work with you to explore more effective ways of managing the difficulties you may be experiencing.
When thoughts are disorganized, it can be challenging to make good choices. I provide non judgmental support and understanding. Together, we will explore your thoughts so you feel less alone and more able to sort out your issues in a productive way.
The benefits of counselling include:
- A greater degree of self-awareness and understanding of yourself and others
- Improved self-esteem
- Release of negative and self-defeating life patterns
- Enhanced relationship with your self and others
- Resolution of inner conflict
- Increased capacity to make life decisions
- Have more connected relationships
- Resolving communication issues
- Changing limiting beliefs
- Relief from depression, anxiety, addiction, loneliness
Counselling helps people to feel better in themselves and more confident to face the world. They have a chance to talk and feel heard in a safe environment, whilst they work through difficult emotions, life issues and other struggles they may be facing, to increase their confidence and live to their potential.